3.3.15

EASTER CRAFTS

Cut Mini Cards and Envelopes

I have vowed not to spend the time before a holiday frantically trying to finish cards, crafts, gift bags, etc. again. My family is laughing as they read this, but I have gotten a start on Easter.

 These cards were simple to put together, and I had a great time with the stamp set. I hope you enjoy the video, and the cards inspire you to make a few of your own. 



I have a basket full of small Easter gifts for my grandchildren, so the next video, and blog post, in the Easter series, will be all about making their gift bags. 


Supplies Used
Hopping By stamp set 
Shinhan Markers 
Hopscotch Paper Pack 


Let me know your plans for Easter. Do you procrastinate like I do?Feel free to link to any blog posts, videos, pictures, etc. as you get ready for Easter.



No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day