27.2.15

MY CRUSH BOOKS BY CLOSE TO MY HEART

A Book to Personalize

There are five different styles of My Crush Books available from Close to My Heart. The idea is to personalize them, and make them your own. If you want to take a look at the different designs available, you can find them here, on my CTMH site. 

 I made a video walk through of three different My Crush Books. Two of them belong to my mother, and one to my 20 something daughter. They both have very different styles, and chose to use their books for different purposes. 



Below the video are links to the different books available, and some of the supplies used, so that you can start decorating one of your own.


 The supplies you use are only limited by your imagination.

Supplies Used


Bluebird My Crush Book
 
In The Pink My Crush Book 
Chantilly Picture my Life Cards 
Base and Bling Journey Style Sheet 
Pixie Extra Thick Twine 
Cricut Artbooking Cartridge 
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge 
Confetti WishesYuletide CarolSnow Haven, and Brushed
paper collections.
Scraps of older paper collections and retired stamps were used also. 
Pink, Blue, and Silver shimmer trim
Stamp Sets
Rainy Day 

 Fast and Furious


 Wildwood My Crush Book
 Chalk it Up Workshop on the Go
Seaside Workshop on the Go 
Reel Life Stamp Set 
All the Details Stamp Set 

I hope you enjoy the video, and it gives you some ideas for your own Crush Book. Let me know in the comments below if you use a Crush, Smash, or similar book to document your life.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day