19.2.15

EXCITING TIME TO BECOME A CLOSE TO MY HEART CONSULTANT

Free Totes in March

March is the month to become a Close to My Heart consultant! During the month of March, new Consultants who enroll will receive a FREE shoulder tote (a retail value of over $26) with their New Consultant Kit. Our New Consultant Kit is just $99 USD and includes triple the retail value in products and supplies. Including your FREE shoulder tote, that is a savings of over $290 USD/$320 CAD! Additionally, new Consultants who remit $300 (USD & CAD) worth of commissionable sales in their first 40 days, after their New Consultant Kit ships, will receive the rolling tote (a retail value of $149.95 USD/$164.95 CAD) as a FREE bonus (not including shipping/handling)! These organization pieces are designed to help you get your business rolling, but they are only available while supplies last, so hurry on over and join March 1st!

You can go to my CLOSE TO MY HEART WEBSITE to check out all of the great products, and perks, you get as a Close to My Heart consultant. I would love to have you on Team Crafts for a Cure, and you can contact me at dedraclutz@hotmail.com with any questions. 



To see the totes in action watch this great video. As you can see they are well worth the retail price, but why not get yours for free?


When I joined CTMH last year it was because they were offering an item free with the consultant kit that was too good to pass up. I thought I would get the great kit, and possibly a discount on my own purchases. Once I received the products I was hooked, and began actually selling to others. 

Whether you want free products, a discount on future purchases, a way to make some extra money, or a career, March is a great time to join the fun!


No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day