3.2.15

FEBRUARY SPECIALS

Close to My Heart Albums!


Have you been using cheap photo albums that now look dirty, and old, with page protectors that are splitting? After you have gone to all of the work to make beautiful layouts,  preserving all of your memories, don't you want to protect them for years to come? Not only do CTMH albums hold up really well, the covers are easily wiped clean.


Close to My Heart has some of the best quality albums you will find, and come in both post-bound and D-ring styles. The D-ring is my favorite for ease of use, and is also a better choice for pocket scrapbooking, such as Picture my Life, and Project Life. The reason I recommend the D-ring for pocket scrapbooking is the pages are able to lie flat better than in a post-bound. However, the post-bound can be expanded.


The best part of Close to My Heart albums? They are on sale for the entire month of February! This month only you can buy one album at regular price, and receive a second album for half price. That is a savings of over $17!




Take a look at the albums, and how you can purchase a few for yourself on my Close to My Heart website.



Watch this CTMH video to see the albums in action. If you still have questions, or comments, please leave them in the comments section. I always love to hear from you all.









 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day