8.2.15

Valentines Treat Bags

Countdown Gifts for My Grandchildren

As soon as my grandchildren started opening their Christmas advent presents they began asking about Valentines and Easter countdown gifts

I really should have seen it coming. There is no way I can repeat the elaborate Christmas advent for each holiday, so I made little gift bags. The same concept, just a smaller scale so that I can actually follow through. 

Fortunately, I had already purchased adorable Valentines Treat Bags from the Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressions catalog, along with a cute stamp set. 


The treat bags are now safely on top of their 'fridge (where all parents put items they don't want gotten into, right?), waiting for tomorrow morning. We took them out to dinner so that they wouldn't drive their parents crazy until bedtime. 


Of course I made a video showing how the little treat bags came together. If you need any of these items for yourself, I have direct  links to all of the them on my CTMH website, listed below the video.


Supply List
Valentines Treat Bags 
Love Ya Silly Stamp Set 
EZ Dots Adhesive Runner 
Barn Red Exclusive Ink Pad 
Hollyhock Exclusive Ink Pad 
Outdoor Denim Exclusive Ink Pad 
Thistle Exclusive Ink Pad 

Are you doing any special crafts for Valentines Day? Let me know in the comments below.



No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day