26.2.15

A SCRAPBOOK FLIP THROUGH

Scrapping My Favorite Subjects

Sometimes scrapping falls by the wayside and my pictures start to pile up. I'm sure you can all relate. My family takes a lot of pictures, and I really have the best of intentions.

I decided to start where I am, and try to stay current. As time allows I will go back and scrap older pictures. I hope, as all scrapbookers do, that someday my family will be happy that I took the time to document the memories.

After the video, I have links to some of the products I used to create the layouts. In case you are wondering, yes, I am wearing a nightgown with coffee cups all over it. Usually I just show my hands, so it never matters what I'm wearing. I guess I got so carried away with the glare, and camera position, I forgot about my pajamas. 

Links to Supplies Used
I hope you enjoyed the flip through. Let me know in the comments below which type of scrapbooking you prefer. I like them all.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day