10.2.15

NOW HIRING!

Join a Fun Team Now

Now is a great time to start your own Close to My Heart Business. There is a lot of support available, whether you want to earn a little extra money, get a discount on great products, or make this your career. 


There is always room on the Crafts for a Cure Team for one and all. I would love to show you how to set up a blog, Facebook business page, etc to help grow your business. 


There are currently two great kits to choose from, and both are worth over $360. You simply go to the become a consultant section of my website, and get started.



Besides having access to support from me, there are lots of training videos, audio files, and emails you will have access to from Close to My Heart. 



If you are ready to make money sharing your love of crafting, I'm ready to help you. Contact me with any questions by emailing me at dedraclutz@hotmail.com, or leaving a comment below.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day