18.3.15

PICTURE PERFECT PICTURE MY LIFE CARDS

More Than Just Scrapbooks

I love to use my pocket scrapbooking cards to make greeting cards, and recently I made some adorable mini books for my grandchildren.

The books will be part of their Easter haul. Yes, at this point it is a haul. I started out with just a couple of small gifts, and it snowballed into a Dollar Tree shopping binge.

I have quite a collection of PML cards, and really need to start using them more often. There are so many different styles to choose from. How else can I justify purchasing more? 

CHANTILLY PML CARDS


 I hope that you all will start thinking outside the box regarding your Picture My Life/Project Life cards. 



Supplies Used
Heidi Swapp Project Life Cards can be purchased at craft stores
Bind-it-All and coils can be purchased at craft stores

Let me know any ideas you have, or things you have already done, with your PML/PL cards other than scrapbooking.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day