10.3.15

TIME TO GET HEALTHY CRUSH BOOK

Documenting my Journey

I decided the perfect use for my Close to My Heart In the Pink Crush Book would be to help document my journey to regain my health, and improve my energy level. 

It has been both fun and inspiring to write quotes, add pictures, and track my inches, and pounds, lost.  

I have also really enjoyed being a part of a great group of ladies in my Beachbody challenge group. I have chosen to use a combination of Shakeology, and PIYO workouts. My coach is Crystal Mays, and you can contact her HERE if you are interested. 

Crystal runs private incentive groups on Facebook to help us all stay on track, which I would highly recommend.

 I filmed a video to show how I am using this fun crush book. You can purchase your own Crush Book on my website.

 Let me know in the comments below if you use a journal, crush book, smash book, etc. 

2 comments

  1. Had to stop over from LTB to see what a crush book was. Great that you had a video as I am very visual. What a wonderful idea. I can see how this would really help as it is so pretty and you are working with the book on a regular basis. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm really enjoying documenting my journey, and it's keeping me honest.

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Rainy Day