11.3.15

CRAFTY HAUL FOR MARCH

Some New Goodies

I have purchased more than my normal amount of craft items this month, but I really love them all. The items are a mix of Close to My Heart, Michaels, and Hobby Lobby purchases.


I love a bargain, but if a product is really great I will pay full price. Of course, as a Close to My Heart Dealer, I receive a 22% discount on all of my CTMH purchases. I also try to use the 40% off coupons at Michaels, and Hobby Lobby.

Assorted Edges 
 I filmed a video to show you all of my purchases. Below the video I have links to all of the CTMH products, just in case, like me, you have to own them for yourself.




Close to My Heart Supplies

Assorted Edges Stamp Set
Flaxen Extra Thick Twine
White Shimmer Trim
Blue Shimmer Trim
Hopscotch Assortment
Washi Tape Dispenser


Have you made any great crafty purchases lately? Let me know in the comments below.








No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day