15.3.15

CLOSE TO MY HEART NEW CONSULTANT KIT

Take a Look Inside the Cardmakers' Kit

The latest Team Crafts for a Cure member, Audrey, agreed to do an unboxing video to showcase all of the great products she received. You will get a look at all of the items ($360 value) that come in the cardmakers' kit. There is also a Scrapbookers' kit available if that is your preference. It would be really hard for me to decide.
 
Cardmakers' Kit
Scrapbooker' Kit



 Close to My Heart is running a great special during the month of March. If you become a consultant, purchase one of the kits for just $99 plus shipping, you qualify for a couple of great prizes. The first prize is a shoulder tote which will come in your consultants' kit. You can also receive the rolling tote simply by having $300 in sales within your first 40 days as a consultant.

I think Audrey did a great job with the video, and I am very grateful that she was willing to let me film her. As you all know, I prefer to be a hand model in my videos. We are now discussing what we will make first from her kit. She is giving me a look like she may not want to share. It's a good thing I am very persuasive.

I hope you enjoy the video, and all of the products Audrey received. If you have any questions about becoming a consultant, please email me at dedraclutz@hotmail.com, or go to my Close to My Heart Website.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day