4.3.15

CLOSE TO MY HEART BIRTHDAY CARDS

March Birthday Bonanza


We have a lot of birthdays in March, and I am happy to say I have the birthday cards finished. Yes, I am that good. 

I need to get used to making more masculine cards though. It just doesn't come naturally to me. If there isn't pink, or glitter, I'm just not happy with the results.

I used the March Stamp of the Month, "Choose Happy", on a few of the cards. I also used the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge. I will list all of the supplies used following the video.

March Stamp of the Month
I'm sure I will get lots of use out of this set. I really prefer to have a few versatile stamp sets over a lot of sets that are very specific. I can see a set like this being used for every holiday, just by adding different sentiments. 



Supplies

March Stamp of the Month "Choose Happy"

Stamp Set "Have a Happy Day" 

Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge 

Exclusive Ink Pads 

Confetti Wishes Paper Pack 

 Do you have a month that is full of birthdays? How do you handle making everyone feel special? Let me know in the comments below. 

 



No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day