19.8.14

SCRAPBOOKING ALL OF THOSE RANDOM PHOTOS

I'm sure I am not the only one who has a large collection of photos that just don't really go together. Maybe you went out to lunch with your children or grandchildren, and took one or two photos that day. These photos aren't really enough for a scrapbook page, but they are too special to just stick in a photo box and forget about.




Today I gathered all of the random photos I have of my grandchildren that, for one reason or another, did not make the cut for a scrapbook page. I have decided to put all of these photos into a mini album of wonderful, ordinary moments. In fact, that just might be the title of the mini album.

 I have several Zutter mini album covers that are designed to work with my bind-it-all. I bought them for less than $2 each on impulse at Tuesday Morning (shhh! Do not tell my husband I impulse buy craft supplies) because who could pass up that deal? Not me. This seems like the perfect opportunity to put one of those covers to good use.

My creative process is very messy! Right  now I have papers, pictures, stamp sets, embellishments, and ink spread out over my work surface. Once I have the color scheme selected, I will narrow the supplies down, and get to work. I will be posting my progress with the "Wonderful Ordinary Moments" mini album, so stay tuned.

What do you do with these random photos? Do you simply add them into your Picture my Life, or Project Life, albums? Are they sitting in a box like mine were? I would love to know how others deal with their random photos, so be sure you comment below.






No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day