17.8.14

Cricut® Artfully Sent



A new cartridge is coming! A new cartridge is coming!

 

Artfully Sent will be released in September, as soon as Provo Craft (the Cricut people) are finished with production. I'm anxiously (impatiently) waiting to try Artfully Sent. All of the cards I have seen so far look amazing! Below is a video teaser showing just a few of the cards that you can make with this new cartridge.

 Give -a-way Reminder!

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to receive all of the latest news and specials. I will randomly select one of my newsletter subscribers to win a  copy of the new Annual Inspirations idea book, and a C or B sized stamp set of their choice. The winner will be selected on Friday, August 22, 2014 so sign up ASAP. The sign up box is in the upper left hand corner of this blog. Good luck!

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day