29.8.14

GIVE A WAY WINNER!

WE HAVE A WINNER!

C1522 Creepy Creatures
Last Friday I drew a name using a Random  Number Generator and selected a winner of an Annual Inspirations idea book, and C or B sized stamp set. I contacted the winner, who had signed up through this blog, but still haven't received a response. Therefore, I removed that person from the list and ran the rest of my newsletter subscribers through the generator again (excluding my family members, and fellow consultants) and came up with a winner. The new winner is Patricia Barak! Patricia, please contact me via email (dedraclutz@hotmail.com) with your choice of stamp set, and I will get your prize package to you ASAP.

I will have another give a way next month exclusively for newsletter subscribers. Stay tuned for more details. You are not signed up for my newsletter? What are you waiting for? ;-)
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day