15.8.14

A WINNER AND A NEW GIVE- A-WAY!



The winner of a Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations idea book is Sandy Hentzel! Please email me at dedraclutz@hotmail.com Sandy, and let me know your mailing address.Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment on "5 things I could not craft without" which can be found here http://dedras-crafts-for-a-cure.blogspot.com/2014/08/5-things-i-could-not-craft-without.html

 Another give-a-way!


My next giveaway will go to a randomly selected person who is signed up to receive my newsletter. To sign up for my newsletter and stay in the know about all of the current specials, just enter your email address in the box at the upper right hand corner of this blog. I will be giving away another idea book, and a C or B sized stamp set of the winners choice. The winner will be selected on August 22, 2014, so sign up ASAP. You can see all of the stamps that you will get to choose from here http://dedras-crafts-for-a-cure.ctmh.com/retail/Category.aspx?CatalogID=4

This is just one of the many stamp sets you can choose from.


Thanks to everyone who is taking the time to read my blog, follow my blog, sign up for my newsletter, and leave  comments. You are all greatly appreciated.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day