5.8.14

Picture My Life Promotion for August

August 2014 only!
There are 13 different styles of Picture My Life kits available. Each comes with forty four 4 x 6 cards, seventy-eight 3 x 4 cards, a 12 x 12 cover page, and ten pocket style page protectors. If you purchase any of these PML kits during August, you can add an additional ten pocket page protectors for $3 (retail value '$9.95.)
Here are just a few of the styles available:
  
Chantilly PML
Seaside PML
You can view all of the different options here http://dedras-crafts-for-a-cure.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=19

2 comments

  1. I do love Seaside, but also Chantilly, and Chalk it Up. I think my albums are going to be a mix of PML and traditional since I can get matching kits in so many designs I like.

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Rainy Day