30.11.14

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL

20% Off All  Cricut Collections

Artbooking Collection

If you own a Cricut, or you have one on your Christmas list, now is the time to invest in one of these great collections. There are currently four different collections, and I'm afraid I can't pick a favorite. 

If you want to see what comes in each collection, check them out on my CTMH WEBSITE .

This special is only good Monday, December 1st. I am adding a free C size stamp set to the special. Once you order your Cricut Collection, contact me @ dedraclutz@hotmail.com with the stamp set of your choice, and I will mail it to you along with one of the new Seasonal Expresions catalog. 

Treat yourself to a post Thanksgiving, pre-Christmas treat, or order for the crafter on your Christmas list. 

 

 


No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day