11.11.14

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS

November Stamp of the Month

"It's the Little Things" Stamp Set
 I had a lot of fun just playing around with the November stamp of the month. I really did not have a plan, and it may show. The only measuring I did was to cut a basic stamp base of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", a printed paper layer at 5 1/4" x 4", and the stamped layer at 5" x 3 3/4". 

I also used this stamp set to decorate the first page of my new Social Media planner. If any of you have a blog, YouTube channel, Twitter, etc you know it can get confusing to keep up with it all. I decided if I had to keep track of the information, I might as well have a pretty planner.

 I hope that you will enjoy the short video I made showing the supplies I used. 




Supplies
Gelly Roll clear glitter pens are available at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc.

I'm sure you can think of many things to do with this cute floral stamp set. Let me know what you would do with these stamps.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day