1.11.14

A WINNER AND A NEW GIVE A WAY ANNOUNCED

MONTHLY GIVE A WAY WINNER

Tammy S. is the lucky newsletter subscriber who will receive the Home for the Holidays stamp set. I hope she will send pics of the cards, gift tags, scrapbook layout, home decor, etc she makes with this festive set.

I will draw a new random winner the last Friday of this month for a free paper packet of the winner's choice. You can view all of the available paper collections by going here on my website.

There are lots of different themes to choose from, so there is something for everyone. If you haven't subscribed to my newsletter, just enter your first name and email address into the box at the upper right corner.

Also, I am previewing the Seasonal Expressions catalog right now. There are two new paper collections perfect for spring, Valentines Day,  Easter, and more. The products will be available for ordering starting December 1. 

Anyone who places an order in any amount during the month of November will receive a free Seasonal Expressions from me.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day