9.10.14

HALLOWEEN CARD SERIES #3 ~ FEATURING ARTFULLY SENT

MY HALLOWEEN CARDS ARE FINISHED!

Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge
I made three cards from the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge as my final cards in the Halloween Cards Series. It feels good to check them off my list, because I really should start on Christmas cards. 

Are you one of those people who works on their cards all year long, so that you do not have any holiday stress? I don't personally know anyone who can answer "yes" to that question. I certainly can't, and I send out a lot more Christmas cards than I do Halloween cards. Do I sound a little nervous about finishing on time? Well, that's because I am.

 There are many cute Holiday cards on the new Artfully Sent Cartridge, so I am hoping each card won't take me hours to finish. I will, of course, share the cards as I finish them.

If you would like more details on the Artfully Sent Cartridge, follow this link. After the video I will list the supplies I used for each card, and the links in case you would like to order any of the products for yourself. 



Card #1 ~ Haunted House

This is a scene card that can be found on page 44 of the Artfully Sent instruction booklet. It is the envelope 8 button if you are using Cricut Craft Room, or looking at the overlay. This card was the easiest to put together because it really didn't need much in the way of embellishment. Of course I used my usual amount of glitter, I can't seem to help myself. 

Black and Canary exclusive dye inks can be found here 
Creepy Creatures stamp set can be ordered  here.
Canary Cardstock is from the Whimsy Collection, and you can find it here.

Whimsy Cardstock Collection

Tim Holtz distress ink in Black Soot can be found at any craft store, or on Amazon. 
Wink of Stella glitter pen, and Sakura gelly roll pen can both be found on Amazon.

Card #2 Spider Web Sleeve Card

This sleeve card can be found on page 43, and envelope 7, in the instruction book. It cuts out as one piece and I cut the inside Canary piece to fit with my trimmer. 

Black, Canary, and Thistle cardstock - both Thistle and Canary are part of the Whimsy Collection.
 The Scaredy Cat Paper Pack can be viewed here.

Scaredy Cat Paper Collection

Card #3 - Trick or Treat

I used all of the same supplies for this card, and it is also on page 43 of the instruction booklet. I cut out both Sentiment cards, and used the second card inside the first. I cut the first card at the recommended 7 inch, but cut the second card at 3.5 inches, so that it would fit properly inside. Hopefully that was clear when you watch the video. I used a cut from the basic shapes on the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. If you want details on the Art Philosophy collection, follow this link.
You can use any of the basic shapes, I cut my chosen shape at 4.5 inches.

As always, thank you for your support. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below. I would love to know if you are making your own holiday cards this year. 


No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day