25.10.14

FALL FUN AT THE PUMPKIN PATCH

Pumpkins, scarecrows, and grandchildren



We had a great time, as usual, selecting the perfect pumpkins. Last year my granddaughter was all about the cute "bitsy" pumpkins. This year she tried to select one that her dad could carve for her. What a difference a year makes.
 Another difference this year was that my grandson did not want to pose for pictures. This pout was in every photo. He did, however, try to get the largest pumpkin just like last year. 

I need to get these photos in a scrapbook, but I'm having trouble selecting the right paper collection. I am debating between two.
Scaredy Cat
Pathfinding
 Which one do you think I should use? I'm leaning towards Pathfinding, because there is a stamp in the Workshop on the Go that says "Smile it's the best day ever." I think I should stamp that next to my grandsons frowning face. 

You can see all of the paper collections on my website . Be sure to leave a comment and let me know which paper collection you prefer. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day