31.10.14

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

A festive end to October

I hope that everyone has something fun planned for this evening. I still need to purchase candy! It seems that every year there are fewer and fewer trick or treaters. The night is certainly not the same as it was for me, or even my children. 

My grandchildren dress up and get excited about trick or treating, but they will not ever know this as a carefree night. They know they need to be within sight of their parents at all times, and their candy must be checked before they can dig in. 

A lot of children go to parties and festivals, and do not trick or treat at all. I suspect that going from house to house in the dark will soon become a thing of the past. 

Will many children knock on you door tonight? Do you have other plans for the evening?


No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day