24.10.14

CHRISTMAS 2014 ~ HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS CHRISTMAS PLANNER

Make a Beautiful Holiday Keepsake

Holiday Happenings Extras

Holiday Happening Crush Book
I am in love with my new Crush book. I can't wait to start using it to plan and document this year's Christmas. The video below will show you the plans I have for my crush book.

If you would like a Holiday Happenings Crush book or assortment package you can find them here and here.

There are four other Crush Books so that you can have a photo journal of any event or time period in your life. Each of the Crush Books has a different theme. The In the Pink, Wildwood, Modville, and Bluebird  Crush Books can be viewed here.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Do you have a Crush or Smash book that you enjoy using? Please comment below.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day