22.9.14

UPDATE ON FUNDRAISING FOR CANCER RESEARCH

THE DAMON DIVAS

Damon Divas 2013

Our walking team has been hard at work raising funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. We have raised $1234.00! Our total was just over $2000 last year, and we are hoping to break that record. 

If you are interested in helping the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society raise funds for cancer research, here is the link to our fundraising page  This will be our 3rd year to walk for this worthy cause. Taking part in the annual Light the Night Walk, along with donating a portion of my Close to My Heart profits, is how I do my part to help further important research. Since I have personally benefited from  recent research, giving back is extremely important to me.

Do you have an important charity that you raise funds for? Please feel free to leave a link to your favorite charity in the comment section below.
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day