18.9.14

ARTFULLY SENT WALK THROUGH

25 THEMES AND HUNDREDS OF POSSIBILITIES!

I have bravely made a video because I want you all to see why this new Cricut cartridge is causing such excitement. 

This is only my second attempt at a video, and my first with a new camera. Hopefully, my video making will continue to improve since I can't blame my crappy camera any longer.

 As I have time to use more of the features on this cartridge, I will share my creations with you. Remember, if you purchase $150 in Close to My Heart products from my website, either all at once, or through my Crafts for a Cure Club, you will receive $25 in free product.  Purchasing this cartridge collection also qualifies you for an exclusive dye ink pad in the color of your choice. Do not add the ink pad to your order, contact me, and I will send it directly to you.

Please comment below with any questions you may have about this great deal.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day