3.5.15

IT'S A HAUL Y'ALL ~ MAY 2015

Crafty Purchases 

This month I'm on a tighter crafting budget, but still managed to make a few fun purchases. It certainly helps that I get a discount on my favorite Close to My Heart products.

I hope May is starting out wonderfully for you, and, hopefully, you are able to make a few crafty purchases of your own, especially since this is National Scrapbooking month.

I made sure I ordered the "Taste of Summer" stamp set and paper packet to celebrate. The paper packet, along with the coordinating stamp set, will only be available this month.


I made a short video so that you can see the items I purchased. I love everything I added to my craft room this month.

Here are the links in case you find you need any of these items for yourself.

Taste of Summer Stamp Set and Paper Packet 

May Stamp of the Month "Just Sayin'" 

Wanderful Picture My Life Cards 

Baby Cakes Picture My Life Cards 

We R Memory Keepers' Corner Chomper can be found at Hobby Lobby, most any craft store, or on Amazon.com

As always, thanks for your support, and the purchases that help me donate to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.




14 comments

  1. I love scrapbooking and have hundreds of stamp sets. They're so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! I'm afraid to count mine and admit I have a problem.

      Delete
  2. I've never done any scrapbooking, but these are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scrapbook paper also looks good framed, either with or without a favorite photo. It's a great way to customize your interior. ;-)

      Delete
  3. I'm on a tight craft budget too but sure love when you can add to the collection! These look like great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is new stuff coming out all the time, which makes it so hard to stick to my budget.

      Delete
  4. I haven't done any scrapbooking before but I do use scrapbook paper in some of my projects. There is so many pretty patterns and colors to pick from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think I do as much card making and home decor as I do scrapbooking.

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty website you have. I wanted to follow you on Twitter so I could share it with others, but I get some error on your page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment Anna. I checked, and the twitter link worked for me. It's always something lol I will try to figure out why you had a problem.

      Delete
  6. Maybe you could do a post to tell us how you make the money to donate. Do people buy through you or is it from your cute videos telling us about their product? For your video advertising, I think they should be sending you product for free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry, I just noticed this comment among the others. There is a tab at the top that says "How to Donate." In a nutshell, I send my profits from selling Close to My Heart products to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I also do craft fairs and sell products I make. I make the videos to highlight the products I sell mostly. I have only made a few dollars from youtube, sadly.

      Delete
  7. I used to stamp cards and such and always enjoyed it! I love these sets. They are so fun and bright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! It is a relaxing hobby for me.

      Delete

Blog design by Rainy Day