29.4.15

ADVENTURES WITH MY CRICUT IV

Artfully Sent Cartridge Page #3

Part three in my ongoing series on the Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge is all about hot air balloons, and fun sayings.

I really love the way each card turned out, and can't wait to give a few to special people. 

If you have been on the fence about buying this exclusive cartridge, I think these cards will convince you. 

I filmed a video, and will have ordering information for the products used following the video.

Supplies Used

Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge Collection 

Seaside Paper Packet 

Oceanside Sequins 

If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below. As always, your purchases help me donate to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

 

 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day