8.4.15

ADVENTURES WITH MY CRICUT II

Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge 

Page #1

I have decided the best way to learn all of the ins and outs of the newest, Close to My Heart Exclusive, Cricut Cartridge is to start at the beginning, and work through each page. 

This week I made the cards from page one. I chose a paper collection, so that all of my cards would coordinate. First, I pulled out the Confetti Wishes Paper Packet .   
 
  Next, I looked over the cards, and picked two solid colors for my first card. The cards came together fairly easily, though I did find the pop-up card on this page a little tricky. Hopefully, my tips will make these cards even easier for you.

If you would like to purchase the Artfully Sent Cartridge you can follow this link to my shopping site for all of the details.

 I always find videos helpful, and I hope you will also. 
Do you have a favorite Cricut Cartridge? I think this one will become a go to for cards that impress.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day