2.4.15

SEASONAL EXPRESSIONS 2 IS HERE!

Finally I Can Share With You!

I have had this sweet, mini, catalog for nearly a month, and had to keep it to myself. I will be sharing the items I chose to order with you in a later video, but for now lets take a look inside the new Close to My Heart catalog. First, the catalog is active from April 1 through July 31. 

There are two new paper packs, lots of stamps, and embellishments. Something I have been wanting is a paper collection with a masculine feel, and I found that with Jackson. 

Blossom is a fun floral for spring/summer. It has coral/orange, greens, and blues. There are no pinks, but I suppose I can get over that. The last two floral paper packs had plenty of pink, so  maybe you needed a break. I never need a break from pink, but maybe the rest of you did.

I hope you enjoy the video below. I always get excited about new craft supplies, and this catalog did not disappoint. 

Anyone who emails me at dedraclutz@hotmail.com and sends me their mailing address, along with the words "Seasonal Expresions 2 is here!", will receive a free copy of the catalog.  This offer is only good through April, so don't delay.


 As always thank you for watching, and reading. I appreciate your support of my efforts to raise funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.







No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day