26.5.15

A FUN NEW CRAFT PROJECT

Swapping With a New Friend

The latest craze on YouTube is the Pocket Letter. You simply take a baseball card sleeve and fill each pocket with crafty goodies. You then send your pocket letter to a swap partner, and receive one in return. 

My first pocket letter had a Christmas theme. I love Christmas, so this made my first exchange even more fun. I pulled out everything in my Christmas stash, including my favorite Close to My Heart papers from the Yuletide Carol collection.



Yuletide Carol Paper


The pocket letter I received from my pal, Lolis, is beautiful. I hope she enjoys her pocket letter as much as I'm enjoying mine.

I am planning on doing more of these exchanges in the future. I will be putting all of the pocket letters I receive in a three ring binder, so that I can enjoy them for a long time.

I filmed videos of the letter I sent to my pocket pal, and also of the one I received. Pictures can't really show everything clearly.













Here are links to the Close to My Heart products I used, in case you would like to order them for yourself.

Close to My Heart Supplies


Would you like to exchange a pocket letter? If so email me at dedraclutz@hotmail.com, and I will be happy to exchange letters with you.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day