12.5.15

ADVENTURES WITH MY CRICUT V

Artfully Sent Cartridge - Page 5

I actually started playing with the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge back in September 2014. I made the cards on page 4, and then hopped around a bit. 

When I started playing with the cartridge again this year, I decided to start with page one and create a series of posts, and YouTube videos. I really wanted to get the hang of this unique cartridge, and thought this would be the best way.

This week I made all of the cards on page 5, and they are all about foxes and friendship. I chose the Jackson Paper Packet, which I thought fit the theme. 




If you missed page 4 back in September, it can be found HERE.  

As always I made a video showing how I used the card shapes. There are many ways to change things up simply by changing the colors, embelishments, adding stamped images, and more. I hope you will take my suggestions as a starting point and create some unique cards of your own.



Following the video I have a list of the supplies I used, and the dimensions for the pop-up card.



 Supplies
Jackson Paper Packet
Brave Enamel Shapes 
For a Friend Stamp Set 
Paper Fundamentals - Whimsy Assortment 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy crafting!


No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day