6.12.14

DECEMBER DAILY ~ A FEW MORE PAGES

Documenting our December

This has been a busy week  but I was able to take a few pictures. Thanks to my mother's new Selphy printer (thanks for letting me borrow Mom) I quickly printed those pictures while sitting in my own craft room. This does help with my printing procrastination problem.

I am trying to keep up as the month progresses and truly have something to document daily. This is a little easier with photos of my grandchildren.  Message to my eldest  daughter: "Send more pictures!"
  
Several YouTubers are also documenting their December Dailies, and some are offering challenges and prompts, for inspiration. I think I would have some pictures, and an empty book, staring at both, hoping for some ideas, if it weren't for all of their great ideas.

I have really enjoyed seeing how different each December Daily is. I hope after you watch my video, you will check out a few other videos, and be motivated to Document your December.

Close to My Heart Supplies Featured

Holiday Happenings Crush Book 

Holiday Happenings Assortment 

Yuletide Paper Pack 

Snowhaven Workshop on the Go 

The Snowhaven WOTG also contains the silver shimmer trim.

 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day