11.12.14

DECEMBER DAILY CONTINUED

Week Two and Flash Challenges



This week those of us participating in the December Daily Inspiration Group, were issued a challenge to use clear items, a stamped sentiment, and some journaling. I did all on one page, with a few photos of my grandchildren, and their advent calendar gifts for days 3 and 4.


I also put their day 1 and 2 photos in my December Daily. It is a simple page to really just highlight the pictures. I'm a little behind with the photos of them with their gifts. They have busy lives, and photo taking is not always a priority.


The next challenge was a 48 hour flash challenge. We were to color in an image with markers, pencils, ink, pens, etc. I hope you will love the house mouse stamp I used, as much as I do.


The support from all of the ladies and gentlemen in this group has helped me stay on track. Once December is over I will have a lovely keepsake instead of a daunting pile of photos, and an empty book.

It isn't always easy to keep up with, but I know I will appreciate that I made the effort to just "do it!"


Here are the links to the Close to My Heart Products Use

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day