18.12.14

CHRISTMAS 2014 - CONTINUED

December Daily Week #3



This week's challenge was to pick at least 3 items from the following prompts:

  1. Patterns and Shapes
  2. An item that represents you
  3. Doodles and word December
  4. Glitter and Gold on same page
  5. Fave song 
  6. Make it pop in 3D and washi tape
  7. Winter Wonderland

You will see the prompts I chose in my video. I do appreciate the prompts, and the December Daily group of ladies and gentlemen. They really push me to take more pictures, and keep track of the positives in every day. 

If you are interested in any of the Close to My Heart items that I used, the links are below.

 My Crush Holiday Happenings Book

My Crush Holiday Happenings Assortment

Liquid Glass

Red Enamel Hearts

Memory Protector Flip Flaps - Small Assortment





I have a confession, so brace yourselves. I have not finished my Christmas cards! They will not be mailed until Monday. I'm going to blame it on all of the fun I am having with my December Daily.

    10 comments

    1. Love to watch your you tube video. Craft projects will try to start with some of my older teens . Thank you for your information.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks for taking the time to watch Patrice.

        Delete
    2. LOVE your video!!!

      In the world of taking pictures on our phones and Facebook and such, I have gotten away from getting REAL pictures of my kids. I really need to focus on purposeful pictures of our family more. Thanks for the inspiration.

      Love your precious book too!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It really is lovely to have books to flip through. My grandchildren especially love if I take the time to journal a little about the pic or day. To them it is a story book just about them.

        Delete
    3. Those Flip Flaps are addicting , you will see !!!!
      Pictures of kids are so cute , book is turning out nice

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you! They are the cutest kids in Texas at least. lol

        Delete
    4. I love documenting the every day stuff. Oh..and don't feel bad my cards are going out Monday too. Lol!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. LOL I won't feel bad. It's the thought that counts, right?

        Delete
    5. You know what? We did not get our Christmas cards out this year either. Makes me sad.

      That said, I love your creations and weekly challenges that you give yourself. The videos are so unique too! What a great way to connect with your audience.

      ReplyDelete

    Blog design by Rainy Day