11.9.14

THE NEW CRICUT CARTRIDGE IS FINALLY HERE!

ARTFULLY SENT IS AVAILABLE TODAY ~  9/11/14!

A cardmaker's dream

CALLING ALL CRICUT LOVERS

The long awaited release date of the new Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridge has finally arrived. If you are a cardmaker, or long to be, this is the cartridge for you.




If you order this cartridge from me, you will be automatically be entered into my Crafts for a Cure Club. See the details of this club here ,and learn how to earn free stuff the easy way. You will also get to choose an exclusive dye ink pad (color of your choice) as my gift to you. Do not add the ink pad to your order. E-mail me with your color choice and I will send it directly to you. :-)

Don't forget your order will also qualify you for the $5 stamp of the month. 

I am ordering mine today! If you are as excited as I am, simply click on the "Shop Now" button, or click here to go directly to my CTMH website, and order yours today. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below, or email me at dedraclutz@hotmail.com.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day