6.10.14

CLOSE TO MY HEART INCENTIVE TRIP

We Had a Great Time in Waco





Dinner with the gals

 
This was the first time I had the privilege of going to a Close to My Heart event. Even though it was only one day long, we learned a lot about our business, made some unique paper crafts, and won lots of prizes. This event was made possible because I am  part of a team that had tremendous growth. 

My mother is a CTMH consultant also, so it was nice to share this trip with her. We started the fun off with dinner on Friday with a wonderful group of  CTMH ladies. It was great to get to know them, and we feel like we made some fantastic new friends. 

Saturday was an all day event that alternated between business building ideas, craft projects, prize drawings, a silent auction to benefit Project Smile, and awards. I will be making some new crafts, so watch for posts, and YouTube videos. 

We took a short break for a photo op

The days events kicked off Saturday at 9 am with pastries, and check-in. We started at 10 am with drawings for prizes, and business building ideas. We were given supplies and instructions for several projects. I'm afraid we chatted a little too much at our table to get everything done. I can't wait to unpack it all, and finish my projects. I came home with four new stamp sets, paper galore, washi tape, sequins, instructions for numerous paper craft projects,  lots of inspiration, and many new friends.

This is just an example of the projects on display.
Some very talented ladies brought projects to share. All of  the projects offered great inspiration, but some blew me away!

If Close to My Heart sounds like a career that you would be interested in, or you simply want the discount and friendships, check out Join the Fun , or email me at dedraclutz@hotmail.com with any questions.

I have not regretted taking the leap to become a Close to My Heart Consultant, and neither will you. 



No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day