31.7.14

NEW PAPER COLLECTIONS ARE HERE!

Close to My Heart has nine new paper collections! The new Annual Inspirations idea book can  be viewed starting August 1st, on my website, or get a copy for free with any $30 purchase. As a consultant I have been able to view all of the new goodies during July, and thought I had picked out my favorites. However, after opening a big box full of new product, I can't pick a favorite, I love them all. There is a scrapbook Workshop on the Go for seven of the paper collections. The Workshops on the Go below are the first ones I opened. I can't decide which one I want to work with first.

Brushed has  flowers and beautiful patterns.
Seaside has blues, corals, stripes, dot, and shells.
Pathfinding is perfect for all your fall memories.

Yuletide is a versatile collection for winter holiday photos.

Each WOTG comes with an instruction booklet, and enough supplies for several scrapbook layouts. Of course, the supplies can be used any way you want, including cards, and home decor.Visit my website to see all of the new products starting August 1st.  http://dedras-crafts-for-a-cure.ctmh.com/Default.aspx

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day